Hey Everyone! I'm Dave and I am an expert computer and smartphone repair technician with a passion for solving challenging problems. I thrive when I am helping to educate people about technology and the benefits that it brings. I am a veteran and an entrepreneur who was able to turn an initial investment of less than $20 into a thriving IT business.
Customer-Focused, technical-minded professional seeking a Computer Technician position utilizing expertise in hardware and software troubleshooting techniques with a profound ability to work in a multi-user computer environment. I am seeking to obtain a position in a challenging work environment where I can easily apply my 7 years of experience and technical skills for the development of your organization. My knowledge of computer technology will allow me to provide value to your company.
Windows Server 2016/2019
Windows Operating Systems
MacOSX Systems, iPadOS, iOS
Backup and Recovery
Software Installation & Configuration
Computer Hardware & Repair
Coding & Development
Lead Technician / Supervisor
2018 - 2019Paramount Technologies
• Provided Tier 1 and Tier 2 support to both residential and B2B Clientele.
• Replacement of non-functional hardware components with diagnosis for proper functionality. OS reinstallation and proper configuration, software setup, virus Removal, troubleshoot network connectivity and proper setup for optimal connectivity.
• Securely and efficiently backed up customer data to perform data restoration on repaired units.
• Operated as first point of contact for all technical obstacles encountered by 3 other technicians.
• Configured, Installed and maintained security systems for clientele.
• Observed and thoroughly documented task specific activity and updated local remedy database for future reference.
• Conducted financial analysis of company pricing scheme in order to maximize profitability.
analysis and social media marketing / Web Development utilizing WordPress.
Entrepeneur / Owner
2012 - 2018Rising Stallion Cell and Tech Repair, LLC
• Developed Computer Repair Business from concept to implementation using an initial Investment of $18.93 and growing that investment to over $825,000 over the span of four years.
• Executed glass only smartphone repair capturing a niche market while providing value through attention to detail and competitive pricing.
• Self-taught soldering service in order to minimize turnaround times and maximize profitability.
• Exercised impeccable research capabilities in order to expand my knowledge about computer and smartphone repair as well as business operations and ownership.
2012 - 2018Terry's Computer Asylum`
• Executed sound time management practices in order to meet the rigorous requirements of business ownership while providing top notch customer service.
• Utilized my critical thinking abilities to analyze and solve challenging problems as they occurred.
• Assisted in cross promotional activities to support growth within Terry’s Computer Asylum and Rising Stallion Cell and Tech Repair, LLC.
Intelligence Analyst / Computer Information Systems
1998 - 2004US Army
• As an Intelligence Analyst with the US Army I assisted in establishing and maintaining systematic, cross-referenced intelligence records and files, I assisted in the analysis and evaluation of intelligence holdings to determine changes in enemy capabilities, vulnerabilities, and probable courses of action.
• Responsible for developing the web page in order to streamline the intelligence gathering and dissemination processes, ultimately contributing to the capture of Saddam Hussein.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
2007 - 2009CTU Online (3.6 GPA)
Accounting I (ACCT201)
Business Algebra (MAT143)
Business Math (MAT105)
College Level Algebra (MAT150)
Composition and Critical Thinking (ENG101)
Discrete Mathmatics (MAT215)
English Composition II (ENG112)
Introduction to Marketing (MKTG225)
Introductory Human Resource Management (HRM210)
Management Fundamentals (MGM225)
Math for Professionals(MAT140)
Principles of Business (MGM110)
Associates of Applied Science in Web development
2011-2012College America 3.6 GPA
Introduction to Operating Systems (IT140),
Introduction to Programming (IT110),
Introduction to Programming Logic (IT106),
College Level Algebra (MAT150),